The project solves the problem of finding routes for watering machines and similar mechanisms. An advanced routing system was developed that is based on the Open Source Routing Machine (OSRM). The system is designed to search for a number of routes that begin and end at the same point and cover all the necessary routes inside the selected area. During the implementation the following tasks have been solved:
- avoiding of left turns for the roads with right-hand traffic;
- avoiding of right turns for the roads with left-hand traffic;
- start and stop of the routes on a specific side of the road;
- traversal of intersections of roads from every direction;
- traversal of all the roads inside a free-form polygon;
- integration of traffic data.